The most common career issues I see amongst professionals are:
- Request from HR to get emotional intelligence training.
- Difficulty with boss or co-workers.
- Challenges balancing personal life with a demanding job.
- Damaged self-esteem due to painful dynamics that arise at work.
- Lack of clarity about professional direction.
- Inability to advance in career.
Office dynamics often replicate family dynamics, so it is helpful to look at professional conflicts through a psychological lens. The best way to foster integration and forward movement is to heal yourself, which sometimes involves working through seemingly unrelated material. Once you are connected to yourself, it will be easier to hear, think, and see clearly. Moreover, by untying the knots that you have been holding, your energy will be freed so that you can take action. My former business career—which included strategy consulting, consumer product marketing, and an MBA at Harvard Business School—gives me a lens through which to understand the demands, politics, and complexities that you face in your professional life.
CONTACT ME to see if we are the right fit.
“The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage.”